Friday, December 15, 2006

NEW FORUM!

Please Visit: celebtruth.forumer.com

I created a forum for this blog that has breaking Celebrity news, Celebrity Photos, Video Clips, Rumours, etc etc! The forum was just started today and I am currently adding content so be patient! I have added nearly 30 threads in the photo section and will be adding some videos shortly. This forum will not be about Ciara, but about Celebrities in general. I hope you stop by and check it out! You do need to register to see most of the content but I left the photo section so that guests may access certain sections (but not all) of that section!

Please visit celebtruth.forumer.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!